Here’s an explainer video created for WichDOC, an online platform serving alternative health practitioners to help with appointment management, marketing and referrals.
The original idea that was presented to me was to have a person speaking on camera and a screen capture video of how WichDOC works.
I suggested using an animated explainer video for a number of reasons, such as:
- Easier to produce compared to finding someone to be in the video, filming and editing.
- Better engagement because there is much more flexibility when creating an animated video, especially if budget is a concern.
- Much simpler to make revisions.
- Longer life span than a live video, as live videos can appear dated rather quickly.
Here’s what I provided to make this video happen:
- Script writing to get the right message into a 1:30 video.
- The voiceover, as I do for almost all video projects.
- Animation and revisions to get the video just right 🙂
To get an explainer video that supports your business goals, get in touch with me.